Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I trade my services for someone to paint my house?

I need to get my house interior painted. I bought all the paint and supplies, but I do not have the time to paint my 1700 square foot home with vaulted ceilings. I want to get the house painted in the next few months because my wife might get pregnant soon and can't be around fumes.



I am a professional home theater installer. I do custom plasma installs, speaker installs and all the wiring for the house. I can ask for up to $100 an hour for my services. Do you think I should post a listing on craigslist asking to trade my home theater services for a painter/painters? Maybe I can work for someone for 8 hours for a day or two (or three?) and have someone paint my house?



Do you think its possible to trade services like this? Has anyone done that before? I want someone to do a good job!